Sunday, June 5, 2011

The "Bins"

Have you ever been to the Goodwill "bins"?

I went for the first time last Saturday.

It was a crazy place, but after going I realized why it was so crazy!

I didn't blog about it until now because I wasn't sure if i could get the stain out of one of the items I found, but I DID!

I think I've found a new love.

Here are my thrifty finds:


Going from right to left, top to bottom: Forever 21 dress, Calvin Klein men's shirt, girls dress (with washing instructions in Japanese!), and DC shirt.

I got all those for $2.16.

Yes, you read that right.

And ALL of them are in like new condition!!

Well, except for the Forever 21 dress that had the stain, but like I said, it came out.

I'm definitely going to make this a weekly thing!

Well...maybe a monthly thing until I don't mind standing and searching for a few hours at a time.

The weekly thing may have to wait until my elephant legs go back to normal size.

Love!

Pretty good for a first time and on a Saturday!

No comments: