Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Final Day

The last day my family was here was a little bittersweet.

I had spent so much time with them that it felt a little strange to see them leave.

I know they were ready to get back home, though.

My mom said, "we're not as young as you."

I guess that's a reasonable excuse to want to go home.

We had such a fun time with them!!
Our final destination was:



The zoo!

Seth and I haven't been back since they added the Predators.



It was very fascinating to see the lions so close!



Porter thought they were "awesome."

He also enjoyed the eagles!



I think he wanted to be one!



After we saw birds, he did this on the way to every new place.



"Flying!"



The Polar Bears are usually quite the site.

That day, though they were a bit more religious...



When the day was over, we were all pretty tired.



But, we still got some pictures!







Thanks so much for coming!!!

We love visitors!!


On the way back to the car, Porter was pretty adament about pushing his own stroller.



It's a serious business.


No comments: