Monday, June 8, 2009

Latest Happenings

Sooo, I think this is the longest I've gone without blogging for a while...

Well, nothing really happened until the garage sale we were a part of last Saturday.

We sold a whopping $3 worth of stuff, but I had a good opportunity to try to sell some crafts :)

I made these...
Got the idea from my cute cousin who has some similar characters in her boy's room. I will do the whole alphabet...anyway...
I also made a few hand-embroidery items...which I don't have pictures of at the moment...so will post those later.
I decided to start my own "business" of sorts and sell my art and crafts. As soon as I get everything from home, I'll post those on my other blog as well as a way to purchase these if you like :)


You're welcome to go check them out!

In other news...
Porter had a quick stomach flu bug last week and a doctor's appointment. The flu was a few days long, which was hard on us, but he's definitely bigger! 98% in his head...26 ish % weight...60 something % height. I should write it down next time, but I definitely remember the 98% head. Crazy.

Tooth 15 and 16 have arrived.

Porter says: balloon, ball, please (said this for a while but I dont think I told you)

He has his own jibberish he speaks all the time...loves reading books.

He's caught the ball a few times while playing catch

He's the biggest mimick there is...

Sorry this is shorter...Porter's on my lap and trying to kick the keyboard away...

Have a good one!

PS: *more of a reminder for me than anything* I need to tell you the Washer and Dryer dilemma we had...ridiculous. Another time!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Cute! By the way I have my craft to you ready (from "Craft it Forward). I just need your mailing address.

Jenni said...

they turned out great! Keep em comin'.

Megan said...

Hey I love those alphabet letters, where'd you get those? So sorry about the washer and dryer, Beckett has really bad eczema, did the Aveno really work? Did you also change soaps? His gets so bad when he gets wet, really bad. Anyways I'd love your advice on that and the letters. GG not so nice in the PR department.