Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sierra's #23

I was lucky enough to spend my birthday in Twin Falls with my cute family and friends! I haven't been home for my birthday for three years. It was very nice.
It started off with hanging out with two of my favorite people ever, Chelsea and Kellie. We went to the mall like old times. It was awesome and I got some pretty sweet shirts and jewelry.


Mom and Missy made my cake...Love it!



Porter wanted to help me blow out the candles...Seth got a great open-mouthed pic...



I had a great birthday!!
The whole time we were in Twin, Porter loved playing with the Rockband Mic...
I think he wanted to have me sing in it most...It was too cute.

1 comment:

Laura Howe said...

Happy late birthday, I just want you to know that I thought about you on the 19th and told myself that I was going to call you on the 20th and you know how Saturdays go, so I remembered at 11:00 at night and figured it was way too late, and then I was going to call on Sunday to tell you happy late birthday, but that didn't happen either, so sorry. I did think about you and I hope it was all you dreamed it would be minus a phone call from me. :)

And I hope I have little boys as cute as Porter.