Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mother's Day

The Friday and Saturday before Mother's Day was spent packing up and driving 7 hours from Cheyenne to Salt Lake!

Mother's Day church was spent in my brother's, aunt & uncle's, Papa's, and cousin's ward.

They all live right next door to each other in a circle, and I think it's awesome.

So, my Mother's Day gift was moving to Utah!

And, I think it's absolutely perfect since I've always wanted to live here.

Porter stood there, mouth closed looking out all confused sang in church during Sacrament for me for the first time, and I was so proud of him!

He also came home with a pretty card for me that he helped color.

Later that day, we went over to my Uncle David & Aunt Connie's for a Mother's Day barbecue, and enjoyed the company of family.

It was a great day!

So great, I didn't bother taking pictures...oops.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers and mothers-to-be!!

Especially happy Mother's Day to my Moms!

Loves.

No comments: