Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolutions 2009 2.0

Remember these?

Well...

...here's how I did!

Goal #1: Be Healthier~I work out. In fact, I've lost 25 pounds! I eat healthier. I can still do better in the eating dept. But, I can safely say I've reached that goal. Pass!

Goal #2: Study the scriptures more~honestly, I can't say I've "studied" them more, but I am definitely reading them more. I now read an article out of the Ensign every morning before working out, and I read the scriptures every night before bed. Like goal #1, I can do better. As far as reaching this goal goes...probably not as much as the first goal...but I will pass myself anyway since I'm the judge of this whole thing in the first place ;)

Goal #3: Be punctual~Still about the same as I was last year with this one. I was BETTER at being on time, but I'm still falling way short. Fail.

Goal #4: Be organized~I have a daily schedule including daily chores, a weekly menu, a monthly budget, the apartment is relatively decent at all times when not going crazy busy with a million concerts in two weeks time...and I even have the whole year's worth of songs scheduled for the Primary! I'd say that's a pass. I still waste time sometimes, though...

I realize this is more for me than anyone else. I find it's actually quite motivating to write these down publicly.

No comments: