Saturday, December 26, 2009

Chistmas Break

For Christmas break, Seth and I are in Wyoming with family! We have enjoyed Christmas, the snow, and being together! We hope all of you are having just as much fun as we are! Because of how active the family is (and those of you who know the Jensen family know what I mean) I will not be able to spend the time needed to update the blog...but if I happen to find the time...for instance at this moment...I will try to.

**you will have to scroll down to see some of the posts because I will date them as close to the date of the actual event as much as I can.**

Here's what to look forward to:
Concerts before leaving during the crazy finals week
Our Christmas card
Our 4th Anniversary
Flying out to Wyoming
Porter and his cousins
Christmas
Hanging with the family
Update from this last years goals/New Years goals
Kenny's wedding
...and MORE hanging with the family :)

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

K S & R said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures from your fun Christmas!