Sunday, October 25, 2009

Porter-bum

After laundry last week, I turned around to find this...







...my cute little ghostie.
We moved the piano back downstairs so that I could walk by it and feel guilty for not practicing, and Porter has decided that he likes to play!




He'll play me songs all day...I think I know why...




So proud of himself.

Remember this?



Well, Daddy likes to keep trying to squish his face...



...and I think he likes it, but it's a little hard to tell.

Phones...phones...phones.







I don't know a baby that doesn't love them...or an adult for that matter!

Porter's got himself some girlfriends! My kid is just too cute for them to resist.
Porter and Ryan playing a duet...


Hanging out with Caroline...



...laying on the stairs...



...sometimes I wish I knew what was going on in those little heads...

No comments: