Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eight...

Tagged by Diane :)

8 Shows that I enjoy watching:
1. The Office
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Heroes
4. Chuck
5. Samantha Who
6. Life
7. Ugly Betty
8. Life on Mars

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Woke up earlier than Porter (which hardly every happens)
2. Conducted music at a funeral
3. Picked up Porter from the Bjorn's
4. Had Jenny and Lora over to finish watching the old Pride and Predjudice
5. Scott came over with Seth to study upstairs
6. Seth went online on Craigslist and found my Christmas gift
7. I went to Tigard to pick it up while Seth continued studying (so, yes, I know what it is and it's not wrapped, but I'm not telling till after Christmas...ha!)
8. Went to Office Depot to find some paper so I can copy my hand-made Christmas cards so I could send them out, but they were closed.

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Our 3rd anniversary tomorrow!!!
2. Christmas in Twin Falls where I'll get to see my WHOLE family!!!
3. Seeing Seth's family in Utah after New Years
4. Having Savanna in Forest Grove with us for a week or so in January
5. Getting to exercise again
6. Wicked coming to Portland in March (hopefully we'll have money for tickets!!!!)
7. Seth finishing his first year of Optometry school
8. Getting to teach music!!

8 Things I love about Winter:
1. Christmas time
2. New Years
3. Getting breaks
4. Hot Chocolate
5. Cider
6. Snow...if it snows
7. Valentines
8. Seth's and Porter's birthdays!

8 Things on my Wish list:
1. Getting the apartment organized and more baby-proof
2. Having a better fitting wardrobe that didn't wear out...
3. Having exercise time in the day
4. A better schedule so I can accomplish more during the day
5. Spending more time with family
6. Low gas prices all the time
7. A HOUSE!!!
8. A healthy and happy family

8 People I tag:
1. Liz
2. Jenny Rudolph
3. Jenni Warner
4. Lindsey Christensen
5. Kaylee
6. Shaylee
7. Sierra
8. Audrey Dye

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love finding new blogs to read! I need something to distract me from working ;) Love your blog. You have so many fun pictures! As for your '8 Things on my Wish list,' you need to add a few more exclamation points to #7 A HOUSE!!!. I know what you mean on that one. And as for Wicked, aren't you so excited that its coming!? Tickets are on sale now! Anyways, have a great Christmas break.

Melissa said...

hee hee! Thanks for the comment Sierra! You're really sweet! What are you guys up to for Christmas?

Jenni said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Another fun tag!

Hey could I get your address? I'm sending out Christmas cards. I'm sure you have given it to me before but I must have misplaced it. Here is my email address just in case you don't want to leave it on my blog...

markandjenni@gmail.com