Sunday, November 9, 2008

November-ness

...I couldn't think of a better title...
Porter has 6 teeth as of last Thursday!
I think he looks a little weird with that many teeth in his mouth. I guess that is the Mama in me wanting him to stay tiny, but I can't stop him!
I got some couch covers for our bright red and mulit-colored couches! I'm so happy because now they're more my type...and you can't see how gross the mulit-colored one is anymore. YAY!
Yesterday, We got some pillows to tie the two colors together...but I will eventually get pics of those later.
Our Relief Society in our ward had a Fabulous Friday craft night. I went and made some wall decor that is pretty easy and looks great! I'm not totally finished because I have more to do, but when I am, I'll post a picture.
Other than that, for Seth's and my date night, we went to a new (to us) place called Hales. It was a Mom and Pops type diner in Hillsboro. It was pretty good! Our goal with our out to dinner nights is to go to new locations so we can find out where is good! That way we're not going to Red Robin all the time...even if their Chicken Brushetta is irrisistable.
Oh, and PS, isn't Porter just adorable?

We sure think so!

4 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Yes, I agree. Porter is a very handsome little boy! Love the new couch covers. Looks nice!

Jill and Travis said...

We need to try to find new places to eat too. There are so many places in this area it is crazy! The pictures in this post are so sweet! I especially love the last one.

Jenni said...

November ness is perfect. November is a ness kind of month. So much going on but not quite December. I AM SO EXCITED YOU ARE COMING HERE!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so happy now today! I hope you have fun and that I am not too boring. Poster is adorable and if I was writing an english paper right now the teacher would probably question whether or not I might have A.D.D. Yipee! I have A.D.D. jk. Get here fast!

Jenni said...

I meant Porter.