Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And the Votes are in...



I may not agree with his policies, but this is an acheivement for America. He is our first black president, which is history in the making.
I, unfortunately didn't register to vote fast enough because of all the moving Seth and I did, but had we registered faster, we would have voted for McCain. Even if our vote wouldn't have mattered much in Idaho and Wyoming, I would have felt like I contributed.
Congratualtions to our next president, Barrack Obama.
I want to also comment on Proposition 8. I have some homosexual friends whom I love, but I don't agree with their lifestyle, therefore, I don't support it. This is a proposition I'm happy to say passed.
I'm so grateful I live in a country where I have the freedom to vote.

3 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Your blog is really cute. I love the polka dots and all the cute pics. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Lindsey said...

I don't know how much more I can handle of Barrack at the top of your blog!! :)

Melissa said...

Wouldn't they let you take your form in when you went in to vote? Brandon and I just went in and filled out the papers and registered to vote the same day and time we went in the actually vote. That's weird and silly if they didn't let you.
Anywayz, your blog is cute though! I really like it! Looks like you are all having tons of fun! Ttyl! Love you!