Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Adorable Baby Boy!!!

I just can't believe how close we are to having this baby! These are ultrasound pictures at 36 weeks. Porter is such a cute little boy!!



We got some 3-D pictures, which are just adorable!!!


Look at that grimace!


Looks like he's got Daddy's mouth! :S



I hope his nose isn't really THAT big...



As far as getting this baby out early? Probably not going to happen. Nothing is happening so far, and according to the estimate on the ultrasound, he's currently 6 pounds...he might be a ten pounder like his dad. Oh joy!


Daddy's news: Seth has a new job at McDonald's. He's installing for an alarm company here, also, so he has quit the call center. This has made him much happier. He had his interview today in California and will find out if he is accepted to the school there on Monday.

2 comments:

Laura Howe said...

That baby is so going to look like Seth. I love it. How is Seth enjoying McDonalds? That is a little funny, but anything is better than the call center. And that is nice that he found a job with alarm systems. I hope ca went well. no worries on getting the baby out early I don't think I will either. I guess that's the way right?

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I have been out of it! I just found out you guys were back in Twin! So your ultra sounds are amazing! Are those the 3D ones? You are looking so cute by the way and I can't wait to meet this little man! Keep me updayed! Love ya! say hi to your family for me!