Thursday, January 17, 2008

Move to Twin

So because of various reasons, mainly money, Seth and I moved to Twin Falls to live with my family in a room in the basement. We have settled in nicely, but are still working around getting our schedules organized. It's hard to feel like we're living here...it just feels like we're on a long vacation. For scheduling so far, I am doing two choirs on the CSI campus and Seth is taking his Microbiology Lab he forgot to take last semester and doing the Jazz Band on campus. It's definitely a change from Rexburg and BYU-Idaho, but we are at least doing things we love. Seth is in the process of finding a better job so he can provide as much as possible for our little family and save up for optometry school. He has a job at a survey place, much like Western Watts in Rexburg, and hates it. I don't blame him. I hated Western Watts, but at least he has a job. I'm planning on working at Snoasis over the summer again to help out. By that time, Porter should be old enough to be babysat. I'll have a schedule with him by then, too. Seth has an interview at Southern California College of Optometry in five days. That will hopefully have good results because that's where he's wanting to go to optometry school...at least for now. He hasn't heard from Pacific University about an interview with them yet, but I'm sure he will. Other than that, we are preparing for Porter to come! I'll have a baby shower in about a week in Rexburg and another in Twin in February...probably after he's born. That'll help us out a lot.
So that's about it!
We certainly hope all is well with all of you!

No comments: