Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cheezy Grin for Week 36


I finally got around to posting this picture. It's not really one of my favorites, but here's a pic of me at 36 weeks! I'm currently 37, but maybe this will be my last one... If this baby doesn't come early, I'll take another at about 40 weeks.
Daddy's news: Seth's on an alternate list for acceptance in California (I'm assuming this is routine because he's a shoe-in). He's working as a "grease monkey" at Flying J in Jerome (if you don't know where that is, it's right by Twin Falls...just across the bridge)...he's still doing Mcdonalds, but will change it to Part-time, and still the only technician for the alarm company here. The sales reps aren't doing too well, so he needs the other jobs. He's a busy man!

3 comments:

Laura Howe said...

Wow Seth is a hard worker I'll say. Way too go. You look great. I alwasy hated it when people say that because I am sure you aren't feeling that great. I hope you go early too, because I know how you feel. Soon enough you get to hold your little Porter. Yay!!

Murdock Family said...

Hi Seth and Sierra! This is Keith, Paige, and Jackson. I (Paige) was just thinking about you guys the other day and then I saw your blog on Laura and Milas'. We didn't know you moved. :( Sad day, now we can't play and see little Porter when he comes! But it sounds like your move was for the best! We hope you are all doing well, and good luck on the countdown to parenthood! It is wonderful! Oh- You should come see our blog too. It is keithandpaige.blogspot.com. Good luck with everything. We hope Seth makes it into the optometry school he wants! Take care!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! You look beautiful! I am so excited for you!!! Yay!!