Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Happenings

We went to my brother's house for Halloween dinner.
 
Halloween is also my Papa's birthday, and he lives with them.
 
My sister-in-law, Wendy, is super creative, and made Hawaiian haystacks with Halloween labels complete with a bubbly cauldron.
 
 
Totally awesome.
 
Seth was performing at a Halloween play, Deep Love, that night.
 
So, Porter, Lilia, and I went Trick-or-Treating with the cousins.
 
This was Porter's and Lilia's first actual door to door Trick-or-Treat excursion.
 
Well, Porter's anyway.
 
Lilia was in her stroller the whole time, asleep.
 
Asleep, that is, until she was hungry.
 
Then she threw a fit.
 
At least by that time Porter was done because his bag was "heavy", so there was no argument from him.
 
The two blocks back to my brother's place were full of upset Lilia screams.
 
I guess it was pretty fitting for the holiday.
 
After getting her food, she got to be held by Aunt Kathryn

 
It was so great to be with and see family!
 
There were so many cute costumes.
 
Sadly, I didn't get a picture of the kiddos.
 
But, I did get this unplanned one...

 
"Did Rob dress up like Potts?"--Emily (in the phone)
 
And then when I got home, I was sure to get this cutie...

 
Seth got home about the same time as we did.
 
He quickly got his "costume" on and we took our group shot:

 
Happy Halloween!!

No comments: