Sunday, April 8, 2012

He Is Risen

Every day, but most especially at Easter time, I've felt so grateful for the love Jesus Christ showed as He was willing to take my sins and die for me so that I can have the opportunity to live with Him and my Father in Heaven again.

Never before have I felt more grateful than I have this year that the tomb was empty that first Easter morning.

Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for the knowledge I have that Jilinda and Alayna will rise from their grave because Christ is risen.

Because He is risen, I will be able to hold them again and raise them in their perfect, celestial bodies if I do His will and keep His commandments.

This knowledge has given me the greatest joy as I strive to do His will.

I often fail or fall short, but I know when I do, He is right there with open arms waiting for me to turn to Him for help, comfort and forgiveness.

He truly has born my sorrows, my pains, and my grief.

He knows me.

He loves me.

He trusts me.

He has confidence in me.

How I love Him...and I praise Him.

Death has no victory.

He is risen!

Happy Easter!

No comments: