Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fast Cars

Dad treated Porter and me to the...



Porter was so excited to go!

He talked about it the whole way there.

I think Dad was pretty excited, too!

I know I was!

The last time I'd been to the Speedway, I was in 9th grade doing a fundraiser for the O'Leary Dance Team.

Because I had to sell stuff, I didn't actually get to see much of the races.



By "their" cars.

The biggest reason Porter was excited to go was because he was going to see Lightning McQueen!

Well, right as we walked in, guess who we saw?!





Lightning McQueen!





We had a great time!



There were a lot of cars on the last race.



So many, in fact, that half of the wreaks we saw happened on the last one!
And, we saw 8.
It was great.
This little boy:



...I think was tuned into the channel and everything for the flagger.
Because, not only did he have all the flags, but he did everything at the same time as the main guy!






It was very entertaining to watch.
Things got a bit too loud for Porter...



So, before the races were over, we headed home.
Thanks, Dad!! We had a blast!

No comments: