Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Happenings



We went to the PAVA Halloween Party, and won Best Family Costume!



Pretty sweet!

It was a lot of fun!

I was a little surprised at how few people dressed up this year, though.
I wasn't the only ladybug:


She has me beat on the cute level by a LONG shot
And Porter wasn't the only bee!


Best picture we got.
Poor kid even complained to Daddy about how much he didn't like his costume:



Seth had some fun competing...



Awesome shot, yes?

All in all we had a really good time.

On Halloween day, Seth had a lot of studying to do, but I still wanted Porter to have the trick-or-treating experience, so we went to the ward "Trunk-or-Treat" to be in a safer environment since it was just the two of us.
Porter said titeet twice, but said Tate too every time. :)



Even if you can't tell in that picture, he really did have a good time.

I would have taken more except my batteries died. Go figure.
I hope you all had a great Halloween with lots of candy!
PS:
Just to document it,
I've lost 20 pounds!!
only body shot I've taken in a VERY long time.
...20 more to go! ;)

3 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

Very cute costumes! No wonder you guys won best family costume. You look great Sierra!!!

Jamie and Ryan said...

Super cute costumes!! You have such an adorable little fam. And I am so proud of you Sierra! Way to go on losing 20 pounds!!! I am truly impressed. I have about 10 to lose. It doesn't seem like it should be that hard, but I just can't seem to get those punds off! It is really, really hard. Granted, I'm not trying nearly as hard as I should be... So tell me...How do you do it? Do you go to the gym daily? Do you abie by a strict diet? I could use a few tips!

Laura Howe said...

You look AWESOME!! I'm so escited to see you guys!. only (less than) 2 more months.