Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Happenings



We went to the PAVA Halloween Party, and won Best Family Costume!



Pretty sweet!

It was a lot of fun!

I was a little surprised at how few people dressed up this year, though.
I wasn't the only ladybug:


She has me beat on the cute level by a LONG shot
And Porter wasn't the only bee!


Best picture we got.
Poor kid even complained to Daddy about how much he didn't like his costume:



Seth had some fun competing...



Awesome shot, yes?

All in all we had a really good time.

On Halloween day, Seth had a lot of studying to do, but I still wanted Porter to have the trick-or-treating experience, so we went to the ward "Trunk-or-Treat" to be in a safer environment since it was just the two of us.
Porter said titeet twice, but said Tate too every time. :)



Even if you can't tell in that picture, he really did have a good time.

I would have taken more except my batteries died. Go figure.
I hope you all had a great Halloween with lots of candy!
PS:
Just to document it,
I've lost 20 pounds!!
only body shot I've taken in a VERY long time.
...20 more to go! ;)

3 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

Very cute costumes! No wonder you guys won best family costume. You look great Sierra!!!

Jamie & Ryan said...

Super cute costumes!! You have such an adorable little fam. And I am so proud of you Sierra! Way to go on losing 20 pounds!!! I am truly impressed. I have about 10 to lose. It doesn't seem like it should be that hard, but I just can't seem to get those punds off! It is really, really hard. Granted, I'm not trying nearly as hard as I should be... So tell me...How do you do it? Do you go to the gym daily? Do you abie by a strict diet? I could use a few tips!

Laura Howe said...

You look AWESOME!! I'm so escited to see you guys!. only (less than) 2 more months.