Sunday, November 15, 2009

Break Time!

Seth had a break, finally, from most of his studies this week, so we had some fun!

I think it might have been more of a break for him than for me, but it was definitely nice to have him home more and not studying the whole time.

If it hadn't have been for the Coles this break, I think we would have done nothing, honestly, because the things we'd planned as a family fell through, somehow. They invited us to Out of this World on Wednesday and then to OMSI on Friday! Both places, I'd wanted to go to.

Thanks so much for making us not boring!!

Sadly, I forgot my camera when we went to Out of This World, so there will be no post of its own...just know that Porter had a blast, the pizza was good, and Seth got to pretend to be a child for a night. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: