Wednesday, February 13, 2008

39 Weeks!


So here I am...39 weeks and ready to go. Yesterday, the doctor told me they will induce me on the 19th, so this will be the last prego pic! Hard to believe, yet I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy. I'm excited and scared to death at the same time...

Oh, and I got bangs today, so there was another reason to take a picture ;)

Seth went to Pacific University by Portland last weekend where he says they really liked him, so we might be going there! It's really pretty there, and it really doesn't matter to me where we go. He's still busy with three jobs, and he's wanting a break. With a new baby coming next week, I don't think that break will be coming too soon. :S

Next post may be of Porter!!

2 comments:

Laura Howe said...

I bet you are so excited. I am. Your bangs are way cute, and no offense but you have a really big belly. It's cute though. You do pregnant very well. A lot of people gain weight in their face and you didn't. good luck on Tuesday, I have been meaning to call you, sorry, hopefully I will get a minute before you have Porter.

LaRene said...

Nice picture, Sierra. Your hair is so cute and such a cute face. Happy pushing on Tuesday. :)