Tuesday, October 16, 2007

News

Seth and I are expecting a baby boy in February of 2008. We are very excited and are preparing for the big change in our lives. This pregnancy hasn't been the easiest one for me, but we are doing fine. I had a blood clot from birth control in October of 2006, and got another one shortly after finding out I was pregnant in July of this year. I was put into the hospital in El Paso, Texas where Seth and I were for the summer, and have been on blood thinner throughout the pregnancy. I am required to stay on it until six weeks after our little boy is born. It's not the cheapest medication, so in the summer I left Texas early and went home to Twin Falls to get on Medicaid. We found out we got it for September and for the rest of the pregnancy. We're very happy for that. Other than that, everything is going well!



8 weeks ultrasound
(Our Little "Shrimp")


Me at 20 weeks!

1 comment:

Laura Howe said...

HI! good work on the blog. You should put the pictures you took from last week on here so we can all see. Mostly me. :)