Monday, March 24, 2008

Grins and Laughs

So, because that last blog was pretty uneventful besides pictures, I'll write a bit :)
Porter has begun to smile and laugh when he's talked to, and it just makes me smile. He's so sweet and adorable, and I just get so excited when he's smiling. It's amazing how little things can make your day.
Now, when I say he's sweet and adorable, I mean to add "when he's not throwing a temper tantrum." I've always heard that babies come down with their own personalities, and now I realize how true that is. He's a sweetie for the majority of the day, but when he throws those tantrums, there's no stopping it. It must come with the red hair ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaw, yes. Red heads.:) What would the world be like without them? Boring...that's for sure.

Jenni said...

Oh Sierra...you are such a cute mom! I bet payton could rival your little one's tantrums. He has hit the worst part of his terrible twos and we are just trying to wait it out patiently...okay not so patiently but we'll make it and so will you. Good luck mommy!